View Single Post
Old 12-03-2023, 04:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 15
Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!
Re: Need Advice and Suggestions

When the free trial was going to end, Alvin asked me whether I wanted to sign up a new package. And I did.

We continued to meet in the gym with him training me. So one late evening, he trained me for a good 2 hours,making me sweat more than usual and We were done with training, all the other customers had left.

He passed me a bottle of isotonic drink and we chatted for a while. It was the first time we had chatted and he asked me a lot of questions, which I answered him frankly, my age, my job, my sons, my status.

Then it started to rain very heavily and I was stucked in the gym with him. He asked me whether can I help him to change a faulty light bulb and I was like, what?

But I eventually still agreed to help him and I asked how to change the bulb. He went to take a new bulb and passed it to me before squatting down and asked me to sit on his shoulder.

I was like, omg, I havent sat on anyone's shoulder before, not even on my ex husband's, so I felt a bit embarrassed when he asked me to.

He said they don't have a ladder, that's why he suggested me to sit on his shoulder as he can support my weight when he stood up.

I was very nervous and my face was turning hot. I have never been in contact with a guy for close to 8 years,(after my pregnancy with my youngest son, I did not have intimacy with my ex husband).