Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 2
Eggplantooo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by skillcapped View Post
You guys tried renting a room at a co-living place?
Imagine the surprises everyday.
Rent to 2 former malaysian gals before. The first was about 4 yrs ago, the second one was during covid phase 2. I still remember the time when she came in sg but still had to be on quarantine for 14days before she can move in. everyday we are communicating asking and reply here n there about the house. I was quietly counting down the days looking at her whatsapp profile pic making my didi so excited. The moment i saw her on the day she move in, my didi instant marikita but i tried to control it. She was wearing a long red dress on the day of the moving in. The next day when she went in work, went to have a checkout on the stuffs she bring to sg.

After exploration, realise she not those realli poor type(based on those stuffs she bring) bring quite a lot of panties as compared to the previous female tentant. Surprised to see some VS stuffs
From her and a few thongs. It a mixture of VS, a few sexy thongs and remaining ordinary panties. Take out everything n rub every pcs and chop passport like custom officer.haha. she wash all her laundry once per week during the weekend and the basket will surely be full on friday.

She stayed for almost 2 months before as she had found a more ideal place much closer to her work place. Not sure whether she got realise she was missing a pcs from her collection when she moved out.

The pics i unable to share it all here as too many pcs. If anyone interested to see can pm me