View Single Post
Old 02-02-2023, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 936 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Re: New PT List 2022

Went to H10 cos other houses were closed. Went in and one door opened as a bro came out. Many old men around but all just gawked at her longkang. She quoted 4R, as I was enticed by her longkang I took her offer without thinking.

H10R??: Paiseh, I rushed in after seeing her longkang and did not see room number.

Body: Nice for her age. Boobs are C with enough meat. Slightly hairy but it's okay.

Service: She helped me wash as we had small chat. Lie down and she went straight to my nipples with soft moans. CBJ before I pounded her in missionary and finished in doggy. (My only regret is when I wanted to suck her nips she initiated the fucking. Maybe if I kept quiet she will continue to CBJ me idk). Overall feels rushed. Maybe it's also because her visa ending this week so she's trying to earn as much as possible.

RTF: Maybe. If 2nd time still feels rush I will avoid her.

Ps, she told me H24 opened yesterday and might open again this weekend. . . .