Old 01-02-2023, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Chubbers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bali Delight

(First time posting, sorry if any mistakes made)

Decided to go with one of the guys advertising for ladies on the quieter south side of legian after being shown some photos. Yes it does involve jumping on the back of his bike and being carted off to god knows where.

Essentially his system boiled down to high-class girls, a little more expensive but in a hotel, or premium girls, cheaper but in a seedier place. Didnt manage to see any of the high class girls as apprently they were closed for the night by the time I arrived at approx 12:00-12:30(Tout was extremely confused by this as they had messaged him earlier that there were multiple available) but he did bring me to a couple of locations of the premium girls. There are multiple locations so if you don't like the first group can always ask if there are others

The photos shown are around 80% accurate imo definitely touched up but overall accurate. Though they definitely don't include all the girls, all are locals (wide variety as they come from all over Denpasar area) and the photos are mainly chest upwards. Though the high-class girls are full body shots (again, did not manage to see these girls so not sure about the accuracy of those photos).

For context, I'm Indonesian but get told I look Korean so always end up getting approached by the touts. After talking with this guy it seems his group likes going for Asian tourists as they have more success with them than other ethnicities. He got even more chatty and willing to show me around the place after I tipped him for his time after failing to meet the high-class ladies. Didnt end up going with any of the other ladies shown though the tout did mention that the most of the girls can be called to a hotel as well though you would need to contact him via WA or get lucky with wechat/michat nearby function (its never the girls who will be talking to you on these, always the tout or his friends as they are all in the same group)

Tl;dr was willingly dragged around kuta area by Tout after tipping. Still alot of places around for local girls though you definitely have to have some basic bahasa to find them.