Thread: Rowell Ladyboys
View Single Post
Old 26-01-2023, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 14
neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chittybangbang View Post
Today I had my first Rowell experience. I drove there with the curiosity of exploring but saw a very captivating Putri beckoning at me. I walked away and u-turned. But fuck, I was super nervous. My heart was pounding sia. Putri was very nice. She just said don’t nervous I make you relax.

It took me awhile to get hard, because she went CBJ straight and then doggy her until I came. Not much foreplay etc. I think also due to my nerves la lol. I wanna know is it possible to BBBJ there before actually fucking with CD coz that’s how I usually get it up. Lol. And also can suck the LBs & ask them to fuck you ah? With CD right? Can any experienced bro shed some light on this part.

Getting hard typing this and thinking of the next session liao hehe
Well done. Just scroll back 20 pages & read on coz almost all the answers u wanna know are there