Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Fish0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo331 View Post
Bros, please be aware of this girl vita, she fucking attitude and hygiene 0%. I don't know whether she shower daily or not coz I fell her armpit bad smell and her pu..y got slime and bat smell as well and she still dare to say Chinese have hair and bad smell on mouth. Kiss not allowed only can fuck she like no feeling and on the bed like ded fish, for me no mood to fuck.she like to sleep and eat, more than 5 minutes fucking she starts to say pain and ask yo stop. Totally disappointed booking her waste Money and I sacred too she had any STD or not? Coz her hygiene fucking bad.

Bros sorry for late reply, she is the one no doubt, confirm STD coz personally I kena im still under taking treatment and medicines.
My bad bro please share more and awre of the info. She really fucking attitude and 0% hygiene her p...y rotten egg smell plus slim because of her I kena STD, I worried and planned to go further tests. Hopefully Bros understand what I'm trying to say, enjoying us needed but it's healthier way, now I'm disappointed and suffering lot. Those new comers or senior bros please awre on her thanks i feel this info will help you all.