View Single Post
Old 20-01-2023, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1742 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future
Re: Geylang Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolly99 View Post
Just got the self test kits for c and g and s, all negative. Now my only worry is hiv which I have currently consuming using e hiv prep daily. Why I so scare is cos hiv is death sentence while stds all these antibiotics can easily settle and some more stds symptoms very easy to see cos I have friends who gotten and show the discharge to me and telling me peeing painful. Do not in all my posts here, I never mention I have any symptoms but only scare of tio toto cos of the bros here scared the shit out of me.
How old are you? People who kena HIV may not die straight away. It will take some time for AIDS to developed.

I would say that chances of HIV is low (but not impossible). Usually gay side got more such cases.

But better to do the PrEP so that can bang raw till shiok shiok.

Typical guy in Geylang.