View Single Post
Old 17-01-2023, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bonking Spa Receptionist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben1O View Post
( Click to show/hide )
My experience based on my Chionging days in Malaysia KL.

I used to patronise this spa in KL that is actually a local and Thai wl joint. The recept manning mainly handled by male but there’s this syt that covers the day shift. I got to know her because can gum in chit chat and we used to crack jokes about why u patronise such joints.

Long story cut short, once I went there on a late night and was surprised to see her and she told me that she is covering for a colleague. Seeing that she was abit pissed and annoyed when I teased her then I realised she quarrelled with her bf and they at Cold War.

When I ended my session I went out of the spa and saw her in casual attire, got to know that she is actually heading back home. Then I asked if she needs a ride home since it’s pouring and she cant ride her bike. Then she stunned me by saying ride you home ah, then I replied can ah, raw insert and shoot inside u ok (in Cantonese). Then she replied, you dare ah, I carry baby come ask you for money Ah. I say ok. What happened next was she held my hand and say, why not we go eat something and drink then we see where we progress later. So after meal I jio her come my hotel room in KL central, which she obliged and eventually.

Funny thing is when she entered my room first thing is to lie on my bed with arms and legs wide open. I ask if she not scared zg and let me see meh, her reply was, you no mother ah, never see neh neh cb before ah.

Wah fierce, so I took out some left over wine in the bottle and as we consume it, we both felt relaxed and we soon locked eyes and started hugging each other and kissing. I started grabbing her breast and started to undress her and she started to place her hands into my underwear to stroke my cock.

She then whisper into my ears that she wants immediately and i said I no condom how? She say it’s ok just don’t shoot inside.

So I begin to start licking her and sucking her breast and down south, but because she didn’t shower I didn’t eat her abalone. Thinking maybe later second round then eat. But she didn’t mind I not shower and beging sucking my cock.

Soon she say she wanna mount me so up she went and boy I had my cock in her warm and wet Pussy. I think she cummed cause I can feel warm liquid flowing into me.

We changed several position and hugged and when in missionary I bend down to her and whisper that I gg shoot soon. Then she told me don’t shoot inside her, shoot outside. I nod to say yes and soon was about to cum and wanted to pull out when she lock her legs around me and moaned loudly… wow I shoot my whole load into her. She stared at me and smiled. And say if she pregnant I must be responsible.

I just lay down beside her and close my eyes….

If got ppl wanna hear what happened next I will continue.
Please continue, Bro Ben1O!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only