Thread: Action in Japan
View Single Post
Old 16-01-2023, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 21
noobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to all
Re: Action in Japan

After many hiccups, finally landed in Japan and made an appointment with the OKT bro @Chewbacadew recommended.

Remi-san, 22-23 years old, $100k JPY

When I met Remi-san at the lobby, I was immediately captivated by her beauty. She is definitely a head-tuner. I whipped out my translator app and we began introducing each other as we make our way to my room.

Remi-san is a nurse by day and do this part-time to earn extras. She is gentle, typical Japanese demure lady whom you wished you're dating.

In the room, the mask came off and my she is really beautiful; better than I'd expected. She politely asked if she can take a shower. I motion her to proceed while I waited for her by the sofa.

Moments later, she came out wrapped in a towel and made her way to me. She sat on my lap and buried herself in my arms. She looked at me longingly and we started to kiss passionately. Then she start to make her way down slowly and passionately - neck, nipple, abdominal.. then she knelt and gave me the best BBBJ ever.

Deeply aroused, I lifted her up, took off the towel and carried her to the bed. Her body was amazing. Young, tight, perfectly shaped, firm but soft C-cup and her abdominal is flat - like those you see in gym and yoga. Perfect.

The rest was just absolutely heaven as we both competed to please each other. From missionary, to lotus, to 69, to doggie (oh mine, that view) and then to finish off in missionary again.

We laid on the bed absolutely exhausted. She wanted to stay but she has to work tomorrow morning and had to leave reluctantly. She got up, shower but before she leave, we hugged and kiss for another good 15 minutes or so.

Remi-san is perfect. I ranked her 2nd amongst the Japanese girls I've met. A little more expensive than THC and JKStyle but it's not a hit or miss. It's 100% guaranteed sextisfaction.

Thanks to bro Chewbacadew for the contact.

Last edited by noobiedick; 19-01-2023 at 10:25 AM.