View Single Post
Old 28-12-2022, 01:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomatosauce View Post
wanted to try nuru for the first time and went to dokidoki on friday night, seems like a busy day and since i didn't book in advance...gonna make do with what's left on the list
took sora but she didnt look like what the pic presented. pic was a fair skinned lady but she look more to the darker side which is quite an disappointment to me. session was quite sop and robotic which is another disappointment. last disappointment was her boobs are fake and you can clearly feel the thick scar under the boobs. all in all didnt really enjoy my first nuru session. maybe i pick the wrong girl, wrong place or wrong time.
I just went to Doki again today. I messaged the line in the morning to book and RTF a very good ML. This is a great session, I had it before, and it's better. I may not pick other girls from this shop anymore after my bad experience with those 2 rough girls, a painful experience. Ok, there was another ML I've tried which is good with her service and very accommodating to report to work on her off day cuz I booked (the boss listed her as available girl when I asked).

I think a lot of the girls here are dark skin, so far I've tried 4 ML here, 3 dark, 1 fair. All Issan girls. Fortunately, I like dark skin girls more than fair.

Conclusion: You picked the wrong girl. The pictures are quite inaccurate. Some are dinosaurs lol. I made a note to avoid when I saw them. You can see the girls if you hang around long enough while other customers picking as well.