View Single Post
Old 08-12-2022, 05:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shadowzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any good SPA to visit in JB other than HV and VIP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blury18 View Post
Had my virgin trip to VIP, trying to give some food for thoughts.

Location not very accessible (comparing to KSL with direct shuttlebus), mall is a deadtown with only like Mr DIY, one kopitiam and maybe a mamashop open. Walked around and you'll see a lift with VIP Spa decal on it.
Went in feeling lost, staff didn't give any intro or direction but managed to figure it out myself based on HV concept. Phone is not allowed other than the canteen. Food wise better than HV. There's only a sauna room (hot and I like it) and jacuzzi (kinda murky water), facilities quite old but locker looks new and is clean. Went about 3pm and there were around 15-20 bros around.

Parade is every 30-40ish minute, quite alot of selection (around 30 for thurs). Noticed some regulars will book before the parade and I managed to see them at the door, quite a looker. During parade, there's only about 3-4 Capt a round. Advisable to go straight to him ASAP if not by the time he come to you, your choice gonna get picked out (happend to me).

Choose a Viet and she can't speak much English, but service was excellent. I won't elaborate the deeds, but I have a query.

After my first shot, I laid beside and playfully told her still hard and I wanna go in. She started fiddling, then and used the hot water for BBBJ, cap and ride again. In my mind I was thinking if I gonna get charge for 2 shots (I didn't bring extra cash ). I controlled myself and subsequently told her I'm tired. she eventually got off.

I didn't ask the cashier anything but damage came about 268 (price increase? I heard it was 240ish). Definitely RTF with the bigger pool of selection, great service and nice food compared to HV. HV is like trying luck based on picture but VIP definitely serves more. Just that location is not very accessible if you don't own a personal transport.

Any bros can share if I missed the 2nd shot opportunity or it's an extra charge (if so, how much?).
U definitely missed a 2nd shot opportunity bro, I used to visit one girl there tt always give me unlimited shots too ^^
If u r supposed to pay for 2nd, the girl has to call the captain 1st, thats when u know u have to pay