View Single Post
Old 07-12-2022, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Supermarket Cashier

I was lately involved with a PRC Ktv gal and was always fucking with money involved.
However, I got lucky with a Viet Sheng Siong cashier recently and I quickly fly aeroplane on the KTV gal.

May is a Viet working at Sheng Siong in the east as a cashier in the night shift. She is in her late 30s and married to a Singaporean for 8 years. She is a very plain jane Viet, compared to those sexy Viet with heavy make up. I am attracted to her plain jane character and she never mentioned about money and she doesnt dress sexily. What draws me to me is her voice and her very round, but not big or perky ass...

I was driving that KTV gal home when she told me she wanted to get some groceries at Sheng Siong(SS). But she didnt want to get down the car, so she asked me to go buy for her instead. I have to thank her for that, as that was when I met May..