View Single Post
Old 20-11-2022, 08:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqueen View Post
Good moaning Samsters,

Every juicy cock wants a no hassle and “non scamming” fun.
Similarly, my hungry mouth and asspussy loves a drug free, non-chilling, non committal and no monetary transactional fun.

I can appreciate and understand why I received requests from Samsters who wanted to know if it is safe and really so called free fun to meet this CD or that ladyboy from this forum for fun.

I am sorry I do not share such information because I may receive untrue bad information about them from Samsters who just wanted to get even with them for the non sextisfactory services rendered.

All I can say is “Caveat Emptor”. (Fuck at your own risk).

Happy having fun. Cheers.
Good moaning “Sisters” and what’s not,

Following the above post about me being careful not to share with horny cock Samsters any non verified information of the “sisters” here, I received quite a few queries from “sisters” here if they are the “targetted” ones?
If they are the ones, who are the Samsters who wanted to verify such information of them?

Aiyo…. I got no time n energy lah to be dragged into this messy “information verifying” matters as I rather use my time and energy to enjoy more juicy cocks so that my whole mouth will be choked and filled full with enough hot cum to disable my mouth not to speak at all.

This forum here is about seeking no hassle pleasurable fun. So let’s enjoy it to the fullest instead of weighing yourself down with seeking information.

Enjoy this bright lovely sunny Sunday!