Thread: Kovan massage
View Single Post
Old 17-11-2022, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
tried XM the other day...she was wearing shorts...got the chance to feel her bare legs...anyway same old story but I think the business is not so good...the price still the same, the chut chut and slurping sound the same...only maybe now can offer more since no one except her...the boobs also nice to hold
XM is good

Recent rains bring out the gloominess at work, with aches at lower back (work-related) and shoulders (gym). Decided to visit XM for my regular release and relax.

Her business is relatively quiet. Therefore, I tried to push the boundaries a bit and it was very fruitful. Enjoy her hard massage with the right strength to ease my pain at lower back. As the only customer in MP, I got a better roaming signal and a good feast of melons.

2 firework observed and left as a happy man. Recently saw many land mine outside, so sticking with XM for confirm-satisfaction. Will venture out more when my year end bonus comes.