Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
MonsterX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conan24 View Post
Maybe someone can translate loupap message, not all of us can read mandarin.

I've tried 2 spa near Westin hotel, along nanjing road sector 2.

1. First one is Thai Traditional massage. 1 hr 45 minutes for NTD1800. Very good massge from top to toe, crack all your bones. But girl is old and not pretty. No special in this place but if got special also dun want as the girls are not pretty. But I enjoy the massage very much so already try this place twice.

2. Second place is opposite the road from the Thai massage. 2 hrs for NTD 2500. Here the girls are young and pretty. I had a girl number 020 who is very shiu massage me. I ask for special but she say this place do not offer special. Massage is not as good as Thai place but see the pretty girl massage me, I quite steam up.

Taipei seem to have alot of spa but most is clean one.
most of the gals work in massage that have do special cannot make it one bro(my point of view,other may bet to differ) i had rejected 11 gals at one spa that the local call can make it one..happen to be all obasan aka old woman---scary sia! so far i think gals from niteclubs can make it only...super chio n hot type..very young but they will choose their customer...shit! bonk one from xindian at songjiang road,have to outside booking her go disco n den go bonking,total damage 17600 taiwan dollar,7000 for 1 short time rest is outside booking money...fucking expensive loh,but spend for one time for the experience lah...me happen to get 3 bonk for the nite wif the gal stiill keep in touch wif her...hehehehe...nothing come for free yet.