View Single Post
Old 15-10-2022, 02:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 7
retirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterretirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post

I wasn't looking at hotel carpets, near shopping malls hotel nor good breakfast serving hotels.

1. So far i can't find a hotel that has 24 hours Room service restaurant.

2. So far i cannot find hotel in house massage with special service that closes at 1am (last order 12am tho).
I miss formosa hotel carpet which gives a cosy home feel, though it is not a must have but it is enjoyable to have...hehe

Hotel that provide 24 hour room service can still be found but for 24 hours dining in the restaurant like formosa maybe hard to find.

Hotel in house massage with special service with last order at 11pm still exist in Batam City Hotel.

As for hotel golden gate in-house massage, last order should be at 10pm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post

My suggestion/s, be open to 2 star hotels, especially those new ones. Be open to 3 star hotels without carpeting, without close proximity to shopping malls, without good breakfast.

Even tho i would recommend my closer friend/s BCH & Gideon but i am surprise you didn't pick Hotel 89....hmm....

Is it because i didn't mention it here?

Joking...

This is a hotel that used to be recommend by Formosa managers & staffs when they were full.
Thanks for your suggestions.

I always go for 3 star hotels, anyway those newer 2 star hotel still can be acceptable like Hana, Paragon, City Central, De Best because most if not all Batam hotels were unlike spore hotels, there was very little or no maintenance let alone waiting for a refurbishment.

After 10 years, hotel building became run down with defects end up affecting the mood to enjoy the stay.

I did not pick hotel 89 because of its location which is more towards the main road.

To me, convenience is one important factor to consider in the choice of selecting a hotel. Near to mall is important to me because I can save traveling time and in the event nature suddenly call, I can rush back to do my big business sorry not comfortable to use the public toilet unless it is clean.

Another factor is near to source of food like kopitiam or food court so that I can buy back to hotel at the earliest time before the food turn cold..

Without good breakfast is not so important, but if the breakfast is satisfactory or moderate, will have a sense that money paid for the hotel stay is really worth every penny.