View Single Post
Old 02-10-2022, 12:59 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1785 / Power: 21
pussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant future
Re: Sopico (苏比克)power coffee drink for harder and longer lasting sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
Some review here.

I never taken any "supplement" before, no V or C, and no ED problem. I tried Sopcio out of curiosity.

I'm in early 50s. Took one sachet at 12pm on Friday before lunch. By 1220pm, I do feel abit mouth dry but nothing serious to worry about. I still have normal lunch. Due to some delay, I managed to get some action at 2pm. At first I was worried the effect will be minimal. But I was wrong. I was BIG. And best part is it feels natural. Easily more aroused and it gets BIG. even gf was surprised. And keep saying I'm so BIG. I can last longer too. Had a wild time. And unload tons of soldiers, like a fountain. More than usual.

I didn't have 2nd round due to time constraints. So I tot that's it. No more effect.

I realize my dick was bigger even at relaxed mode for rest of Friday to Saturday. On Saturday night 12am, I got action again. And I was still easily aroused and got BIG again. Same size as Friday. Amazing. And I still lasted longer. Shoot tons of soldiers again.

Verdict. No side effects, feel natural and partner satisfied.

Disclaimer, I don't earn anything from seller. Honest review as a first timer to such "supplements".
Bro, u earned my sopico points😂😂😂upped u bro!

Join my telegram channel for special offer and updates on new products: https://t.me/+D_qbJYY24sYzZjc1