View Single Post
Old 24-09-2022, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2849 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SG Spa biz very bad esp after JB reopen

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyKriss View Post
I do not agree that the SPA business is impacted. Have some ML's on my Wechat and they all have upgraded to iPhone 14Pro, most of they advertise 1 or 2 slots that they are available during the day, and most of them now ask minimum of $80 and if want roaming then its $100 tips.
Hence i am not sure if this is recession.
Well said, I saw similar things in some MLs in my WeChat moment - went to high class dining (apparently with either WK or Roberts as can see man’s arm or leg across the angle of photos sitting on same table), appeared themselves in 5-star hotels dressed nicely, pictures of expensive food they eat, then after that cry again in the moment no money biz bad... hahaha... 鬼才信 👻.

I don’t entertain $88 bullshit and neither would I pay high damage. There are still some good quality ML that accept standard rate with better service. Just need to explore around.

I also faced that $50 - $38 explanation few months ago in amk, after I kept on rejecting and rejecting as the ML appearance really not my cup of tea. Personally I don’t believe it but probably they are under huge competitions with those syt MLs to deliver their targets...