View Single Post
Old 15-09-2022, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 15
Reira deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyReira deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

https://www.impmm26.com/girl.php?id=3915

Brothers in the West(Pioneer) as stated in the link above, beware of the fake reviews given on the site itself. Only the first review is real saying that it's one of the worst. The rest about how good the service or massage are all fakes.

Booked for a appointment via text and was quoted $150 for massage and s*x

Arrived at the location and was awkward in the beginning because I said Hi but no response I was puzzled because her face and the photos posted totally different. (Yes, I know I can reject etc etc but I just went ahead because I read the massage and sex was good and looks vs photos were typical) but I noticed she has a housemate which was sitting with her back-facing me in the dark apartment smoking.

Once in the room, she didn't ask me to shower although I already did before heading there but I wanted to just rinse again so I requested. She just ushered me in and left.

Now come to the deed, I tried to strike a conversation to break the ice but she was kinda cold usually 1 word answers.

The rest was pretty SOP.

Capped BJ(Short one, not much feeling) 2/10
Capped FJ (1/10) This was the worst bonk in my life. She slid it in but at times I was questioning whether did my bro even enter anything... I have never had someone so loose before. I mean to totally understand they service other guys so might not be tight but will at least feel something right? My bro is about 6inch btw so should be able to feel at least something but no...
Boob 4/10 (Small B)

I tried a couple of positions something but unfortunately this is the first time in my life I bonk a girl till my bro became soft because it's like humping a dead fish... eyes shut, mouth shut. I felt like I just murdered and rape someone. =.=

She ended up had to handjob me.

When the session ended, I asked her was she tired before the session or maybe she had a bad day? She replied, "你约的是她" meaning you booked my roommate. So I asked then why she took my appointment? and she said because they rotate their clients with each other and say I can always come find her instead of the roommate.

FYI for the bros that think the roommate will look like the picture in the site. No! when i left the room I saw the roommate which was suppose to service me and no she does not look like photo. he boobs were small and she smells bad from ciggs.

In order words brothers, I am just writting an honest review to warn you all of this landmine.

Last edited by Reira; 15-09-2022 at 10:48 AM.