Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 9
rrtan89 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrrtan89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: L18H38 [2022]

FR for L18H38 G99

Wow, i have tried a total of 3 girls in this house already. Today managed to sneak out of office, straight to L18 with intention to find G12 or G9. However, the only girl available at 2pm was G99. OKT say new comer so try loh, and he say only 20 years old.

Looks: 7/10, not exactly my type, but not bad lah. A thai young lady kind of look, GND with makeup.

Tits: enhanced, almost too big for her frame.

GFE: i think she is very new, only 5 days in this job and cant speak much english. So i dont blame her, lack of experience i guess.

FJ: She kept using her tits to brush my chest, almost too long haha, so i took the initiative and ask her to lie down instead. Gave her nipples a good tongue flicking, could feel her thighs start having goosebumps. Put on a condom with some lube and went to town. The fucking was not bad as it was quite passionate, could feel my rod hit her cervix and she buay tahan and grip my arms. bonk bonk bonk, then cum.

RTF: Well, she is a nice lady but no chemistry, will choose her other colleagues (my goal is to try all the ladies anyway lol)