View Single Post
Old 26-08-2022, 04:30 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3107 / Power: 4
heige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
I've always been wondering why the vietnamese girls in d3 can speak Mandarin so well ...have they worked in china before?
ya, many work in China before. it is easy to travel from Vietnam to China since they share a land border, and the 2 countries have good relations.

unfortunately, it is still their second language and not very strong, so D2 still easier to communicate. I'm wondering if the ability to communicate makes FL feel more enpowered to reject or turn us away.

of course, Dome L would be best for comms and really can heart-to-heart talk between shots, the price is too steep.

D2 would be best if they stop increasing price so much or stop whining and making demands... sometimes i feel like i paying them to entertain them