View Single Post
Old 23-06-2022, 02:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Not sure why the price in PP is high as mentioned by a lot of bros here. Theoretically, this country should be one of the cheapest as they have absolutely nothing productive compare to Vietnam or Thailand. Their girls also cannot compare to these two countries too. Totally no fight in terms of looks, service or languages. Even if the Viet and Thai girls in PP charged $300 to $400 USD just ignore them as the price is crazy compared to playing in their own countries. Why bother to come Cambodia to pay a premium for these countries ladies.

I believe the local girls or girls there are not stupid to realise how uncompetitive they are and the price they put up will totally kill themselves off the market. However, life still need to carry on I don't believe they won't give in if I offer them the same rate as last time. It is still better to have the old rates than hoping for a big tip or some stupid fellow to pay them the crazy price which will never come one la.

Well that is what i think la. I will try out soon as see. There is not better way to find out then testing out urself.