View Single Post
Old 20-06-2022, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 12
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
Talking about 104, one of my favourite is Air Force Bar
stopped going to AF bar, after going there for few years and knowing the boss and manager still kana padded bill, so stopped going there

Quote:
It is not uncommon with dead fishes here, especially from the massage palours. But if you dare enough and know where are those $20-$30 girls, sometimes its fine to just stop the itch.
those 10,000r massages have reputation of stealing ur money when massaging, even locals also kana all the time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Simple to explain...when demand high and supply limited...gals do not need to show much gfe knowing most tourists only booked bonked and left..the gals still make their fat fees...not surprised most gals have their bfs or supporters to satisfy their desires and cleaning longkang...
actually the demand was low compared to precovid but prices still go up, cambodia is the only country i know where to ppl increases prices when business is bad instead of going for low profit high volume in all businesses

Quote:
A local colleague just recommended me a so called neighbourhood local "massage shop". He said no aircon, no shower, only go in fuck but have bed . Seems like vietnamese girls since they dont speak Khmer. Most likely you guys have noticed the 10,000 massage signages outside some old shop houses with few girls sitting outside. He claims there are young girls and damage is between $15-25. Anyone tried before? What are your experience? I am still hesitating to check it out. Abit too adventurous for me.
avoid 10,000r massages at all cost, also avoid wat phnom FL at all cost, also avoid tuk tuk FL at all cost, tuk tuk FL is just wat phnom FL, the CBs just go wat phnom find FL n bring to ur hotel room at higher price