View Single Post
Old 31-03-2022, 02:35 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sugar dating. Anyone tried?

If you have excess money to burn and unlimited time to spend, and needs emotional support, why not? Go ahead and remember to post FR for all bros to enjoy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisuresuit View Post
Recently got the idea of trying out sugar dating. I downloaded the app and contacted a few potential sbs.

Quick post for now but will share more thoughts and experiences in a later post.

So how it works is you can tie down an arrangement for regular contact for a monthly allowance. This is in the range of 2 to 3k monthly. Alternatively, pay per meet. Usually in the region of 500 to 1k (1k with intimacy and 500 for emotional support). What do you think bros?

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.