View Single Post
Old 19-02-2022, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 18
ChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to behold
Re: My FRs in Bangkok - Massage Ladies, Sugar Babies, Maybe More...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattrayham View Post
Sawasdee krup bro!

Yup I see the price range you're mentioning also but I think those are in Thai communities? Those businesses advertising in English catering to foreigners, minimum now I see at 3K for incall, 5K for outcall, ard that range.

I guess like other bro said grass is greener on the other side.

The 10K ones that I saw are the 'premium' ones on some websites - in my experience so far I tried one time only just to have a taste - some Thai-German Eurasian girl - hot as she looks in the pic, but service not that good.

For me personally if I were to pay premium prices I'd rather go for sugar babies because, although the rates can be higher, the time spent and what you can do etc are more flexible, and GFE tends to be higher too 'cos you get to know the girl first, and also depends on your agreement and chemistry with the girl - e.g. I spent 10 hours with a Thai sugar baby for only 5K THB ppm; another one 7K THB ppm with a European expat in BKK, once a week and no time limit (within reasonable common sense).
Where're you finding the sugar babies from?