Old 25-06-2007, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 19
man13utd13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My journey.....XD

The next afternoon I left her hotel with jellied knees,I cant remember how many times we had sex the previous night(lost count of myself cumming after the 4th time)

The moment I touched my bed I fell asleep.all I know was waking up at 3am in the morning feeling very hungry and upon checking my phone I had 15missed calls from XD.

As it was 3am in the morning,I dropped her a sms.

10min later there was a reply sms from her asking if I am ok as she is worried when I never answer her calls

I told her I was fine just that I am very tired,and she asked me if I had eaten yet I told her the last meal I had was when I had with her the previous day and she suggested supper.

4am we were at chatterbox having the world famous chicken rice….

We chatted about everything under the sun and soon it was 6am,not wanting to screw my biological clock up by sleeping the day tru,I told her I wanna go for a walk at the beach,went to ECP and had a stroll till about 9am,dropped her off at the hotel and went back to the office.

At lunch time another sms came from her asking me to meet for lunch and that she is at taka mont blanc shop so I went down there to meet her.

We had lunch at jack’s place and there she gave me a box wrapped in mont blanc gift paper,and she told me she realized that I don’t have a watch and decided to buy me a watch,for good luck she says and told me she don’t have enough money after buying gifts for her dad and her elder bro so she can only afford something cheap.

I was like freaking shocked cos mont blanc watches don’t come cheap(I mean 1st hand watches) and I told her its not that I don’t have a watch just that I don’t like to wear watches cos I don’t like to have something dangling from my wrist

She told me its ok and if I am a managerial level person,I don’t wear a watch I wont be complete.

I asked her why is this so and she told me that a man is based on the watch he wears,the belt,the pen and the shoes(I was shocked because I nvr know that PRC ladies can be so sophisticated)

Needless to say that night we slept together again

The next morning I left for work and cheekily I sent her a sms that I like my woman to be cleanly shaven.but there was no reply from her

I was occupied with work the whole day and at 8pm I was still working trying to rush out a report.