View Single Post
Old 04-12-2021, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Guidelines on ear cleaning, candling etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironpole View Post
Bro. You got carrot chop.
I went to this place. This place charge 38 for ear cleaning. And another ear washing at 50. Ear washing only 10 mins. Not worth it.

Usually the ear washing includes ear cleaning. But this place put it as a separate charge. Got cheaper alternatives.

Another place charge ear washing with ear cleaning at 58$ This is the 1st one recommended by bro Serav.
That's why we come to sbf. It's ok to get chopped once. But we then share the info here and exchange opinions to get a better deal/experience in future. You tried the shop I went to also. I wonder any old men ever fall down the stairs as they leave. Those stairs are quite steep. Wah, will end up attracting the attention f the people at the eatery below. Crash Landing On You.

Ya, other places more worth it. Thanks. I will find time to try the 1st place recommended by Bro Serav. Upped your points