View Single Post
Old 09-11-2020, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute
Pervert Things Women do

There is a thread on the most pervert things you do here
https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=252923

As I was reading, it is interesting to know the types of fetish men has. Sniffing the lingerie, shooting onto them even shooting onto the drinks of your female colleagues. These are not surprising if you have lived long enough. Hence I started this thread on woman.
You can either be a woman sharing your own experience or you can be men that see woman doing certain things that is peculiar or pervert
Lets give each of them a name.

Let me start. (The Cleaner)
I know a local demure woman who likes to bath and clean me up.
Not sure if she is OCD but after that, he will take my John Little to sniff and said its clean and nice smell before giving me a BBBJ.
Once she does a COF and then she rubbed the cum on her pretty face like some facial cream until it dried on her face.
No wonder she has a smooth complexion.

Last edited by piichai; 10-11-2020 at 09:09 AM.