View Single Post
Old 13-09-2020, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3535 / Power: 19
sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Events in CP 2 and Dongguan Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Will they ask you the golden question?��which is can you please remit money to me as I am not working? Thai girls also like to pop these golden question ��
I do not remit $$$ to my 闺蜜。Only give them a small Ang Pow as a small token when they spent time with me when I am there.They took AL to accompany me so be fair to them lol.

They do not ask me that type of "Golden Question". I know they treat me as a friend. Ask me that type of "Golden Question" meaning is I am a CUSTOMER to them.

闺蜜 is not GF. They need to work to support themself. In SG before you get married do you support your GF with $$ ? Same logic.

My point of view.

Last edited by sexrookie; 13-09-2020 at 12:56 AM.