View Single Post
Old 06-07-2020, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!
Re: Renting your hdb room to girls who are single

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongingEdge View Post
This. If you want, just use the rent money to go look for fun outside. It will be cheaper and less troublesome.

I have rented a whole unit to 3 pretty attractive ladies before, so the most I will do is be more helpful, treat them as eye candy (some of them really just show me their whole ball when I go over to help them with some technical stuff). But must tahan then after that go find some place release. Not worth the trouble if they cry foul after the deed is done.

Managed to have a short FWB relationship with one of them AFTER she moved out as she changed workplace but that's about it.
Same for me. I rented to some really chio girls. And even rented to angmo girls before. Not a room in my flat, since I don't live in HDB. But like the whole condo unit. The most i ever do is chit chat with them, answer their questions on where to eat, where to get stuff, etc. I think I went out for makan with them one time. But I never lay a finger on them. That is straight out asking for trouble.