View Single Post
Old 06-07-2020, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future
Re: Renting your hdb room to girls who are single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
U are just asking for trouble. Business is business. U start harassing her for sex and u will end up on the wrong end of a police report. There are girls that just waiting for an idiot to do that, so they can squeeze them. I have rented to many females before, and i never touch one of them.
This. If you want, just use the rent money to go look for fun outside. It will be cheaper and less troublesome.

I have rented a whole unit to 3 pretty attractive ladies before, so the most I will do is be more helpful, treat them as eye candy (some of them really just show me their whole ball when I go over to help them with some technical stuff). But must tahan then after that go find some place release. Not worth the trouble if they cry foul after the deed is done.

Managed to have a short FWB relationship with one of them AFTER she moved out as she changed workplace but that's about it.