View Single Post
Old 08-06-2020, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 5
yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Why massage girls got to be so sexy ?

Because we are men, our point of view. I just share my own story. 4 years ago i meet a very pretty young massage girl in batam. That is a decent spa, never offer HJ too. she look sexy even proper dress too because of her sexy body shape. I decided to get as my girl. Very hard to convince her to invite my hotel room. Finally she agree to share her night with me at my 3rd vist for massage because she almost familiar with me on previous visits. Of course my previous vist spended with other pretty and sexy girls but I told her I visiting batam only for massage and eat sea food, interested only on you. She only shy during massage but she very hungry in bed. I enjoyed almost 1.5 years with her. She just share her bed with me only when I visit to batam as she say like that. who knows but I just believe her because a regular booking girl getting wet is very difficulty but she very easy get wet by just kissing and touching. Got litters of tasty juice.IoI. Only first time with safety cover other vise always RAW bcs she believes me. I really enjoyed her clean hot and wet with RAW, its amazing feel. She retrned her home town 2 yrs ago. Now not in contact. I still look at many massage girls when vist any spa even that time i won her bcs we are men. Men always men. IoI. Sorry my english not good.

Last edited by yuanswang; 08-06-2020 at 07:08 PM.