View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Japanese soaplands

Debauchery,

I agree wity you, soapy massage in Japan is very expensive! I never went to Japan for a soapy massage, but two of my friends did have Japanese soapy massage in +++yo. They each paid $475.00 US dollars for 1hour 45 minutes of soapy massage, bbjs and sex! It's too expensive for approximately 2 hours of soapy massage and sex. Number one tourist destination for Japanese males is one and only THAILAND, I wonder why! With $475.00, in Thailand, I could visit Nataree and have soapy massage, bbjs and sex with six different sideline models Monday through Saturday! It's basic economic principal. Do you want to spend $475.00 to have soapy massge and sex with attractive Japanese girl or spend $75.00 to have soapy massage and sex iwth attractive Chiangmai girls?

I'm not impressed with pictures of Japanese working girls, as all the brothers know, it's all touched up with air brush, etc.

In my opinion, all the brothers of sammyboy.com is smart enough to know 6 is better than 1!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!

Last edited by norice; 12-04-2007 at 04:19 PM. Reason: correct spelling error