Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Batman696969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Tried G6 Ah Ha a few days ago. She has potential. It was quite SOP at first, but I initiated things and broke the ice and she escalated to being a pretty good bonk.

Lots of moaning, and holding me tight and light kisses on my body, like a sweet girlfriend fuck.

Looks: 7 pretty and fair, young elegant lady looks. Oh, she doesn't smile as much as she should, but when she does, she is quite a stunner. I told her must smile more, don't follow the other girls black face look. Maybe all of bros who visit her say the same thing la! Let's create a new smiling trend for this house.
Skills: 7 she feels quite experienced. Knows her way around my nipples, body and balls if only can bbbj, but capped lol
FJ: 7 solid bonk, more loving fuck for me which I like
GFE : 7.5 language was a huge barrier. We wanted to communicate a lot more, but Google translate can only do so much for the given time.
RTM : yes , but I spotted a few more lovelies

On a side note... I wished G1 was still around. She was all round the best for me in this house. Pretty, fair, damn damn slim and sexy, and that long hair! Bbbj, tight pussy... Wow! Yes a bit icy but that's her unique attraction for me.

can g6 french?