View Single Post
Old 17-06-2019, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 14
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgjoey View Post
For SLG only, note that in the list of services there are some that are highlighted in red. These are the services offered by the girl in question. Those not highlighted are from a standard list and when not highlighted, probably not offered as well. When I go by this guideline, I find that the services offered are quite accurately listed. On those times, when a highlighted service is listed, but I didn't get it, I asked, and normally the lady will comply, for example, full nude instead of half only.

In SuXiao's case, showering together was not highlighted, so I wouldn't count on it being offered. Of cos, you could still ask...
bro u say like that think never seen shower together is put in red before for any other ml..

guess only some like Laura will do so for every customer