View Single Post
Old 15-06-2019, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 13
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by turfman_77 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/su-xiao-massage/

She has been here during her last stint, but Nv got a chance to visit her until now. 
Just finished my session a while ago. So decided to write a short MR for her.

Place was easy to find, nearby MRT stations, depend on you come from which part. Once step into the place was greeted by a pretty lady wearing a short dress. Can see that she is not wearing bra and almost can see her underwear. Very seductive. Before the session already start to tease my little bro, and tick my nipple outside my clothe. It was so aroused. 

Shower myself and started with the massage. Massage is good, enough strength despite her petite size. GFE is good, occasionally asking whether enough strength. Can talk anything under the sun. Roaming Full with many teasing pattern, have to say her catbath and HDLY and BBBJ really good. To me is quite sufficient. Below is my rating on her.

Room: 8/10 nice /clean

Looks: 7.5/10. Pleasant quite sweet GND look. Early-mid 20s. Not stunning but look will griw on you. C with smooth fair skin. 

Massage: 7/10. Not piano but probably not fully trained. Soothing enough but not for purist. Done in bra and panties but top comes off as it nears the end.

BJ/HJ: 8/10. Nice and sensual. BM good coverage. HJ quite goid variation and massages your jewels as well. Autoroam very good, but may deoened on chemistry

GFE: 8/10 
RTM: yes for the current dry season, she can be consider a better one.

Ofcoz one man meat maybe other poison. Is to see is to believe. Thanks for reading.
ad says shower together but u shower alone.. haiz