Old 11-06-2019, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
Pings deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Recounting Good Times at Legit Massage Place

Feeling emboldened, I began extending my fingers and thumb even more, so that as she moved, I was essentially “cupping” her pussy with my thumb and index and middle fingers. I closed my eyes slightly to pretend I was sleeping, just In case she got angry or accused me of molest. But after 5-10 seconds, I still got no response from her. Bingo!

Bu then though she was almost done with the right side and moved to the other side of the bed And started doing the same rub down on my left thigh. I can tell you I wasted no time in getting my left hand to mimic the actions of my right hand and the rubbing and cupping motion continued on this side, with my cock now absolutely engorged and throbbing painfully.

Imagine my shock, and pleasant surprise, when after a few minutes cupping and stroking her on this side, I started feeling moisture! She was getting wet, and I could hear her breathing getting very heavy, with occasional grunting or coughing (i think to stop herself from moaning)

Her pussy got so wet that by the end of the massage (15-20minutes later), my left hand was wet! Throughout all this time, my eyes were semi-closed as I was pretending to be sleeping. And I was told the massage had ended when she bent down close to my head and whispered. “老板, 按完了”。

I opened my eyes and felt the wetness between my fingers. Fucking hell. It’s amazing what levels of thrill can be attained when two people can play along at pretending the entire way. Feeling cheeky, I looked at her and said “ 你刚才很湿”。

She shyly giggled and slapped me on my arm before looking away. “你很坏!你装睡! 我这是正常的反应好吗?”

I also laughed and I quickly asked her for her WeChat contact, which I promptly added onto my phone. I also asked about the package promotion (buy 10 hours get 2 free) and said I can put it down as her sales. She happily thanked me and I quickly changed and left, afraid to let the recep see my flushed face.

Getting into my car, I immediately texted her “刚才很舒服,希望你也很舒服。你平时什么时候休息?几点下班呀”

This was a good thing and I knew I had to act quickly before she got away!

(End of PART 1)