Old 10-06-2019, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
Pings deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Recounting Good Times at Legit Massage Place

She had moved to the side and again, because she was so short, the bed actually reached up pretty high towards her pussy region. While she parted her legs to get a good position to do my back, my elbow was essentially clamped between her two thighs... and her pussy. If this was a dream, I would continue by saying she was not wearing pantries. But reality check. I could distinctly feel fabric underneath her Lycra covered mound. But the ‘cheap thrill’ feel was now just saturating me. And I swear my head was spinning and my cock was threatening to punch a hole through the bed. This continued for a while until she started moving down to my thighs, which ended the body contact.

It seemed bloody ironic that I wanted her to continue doing my back and stop massaging my thighs!! Lol.

A good 20 minutes of my thighs calmed me down a bit and my cock returned to its normal state. Honestly I was thankful. This was a legit joint and a lot of the receps and masseuses knew me. The last thing I wanted was to have gossip flying around the place that I was a chee ko pek!

When the time came to turn around, I took the opportunity to quickly adjust my briefs so that my cock was nicely tucked back in (it had basically found it ways out the right side front opening when I was erected).

Fully calmed down now, I didn’t realize that this was actually when the real fun would begin.

You would remember that I said I am big-sized. And massage beds are usually narrow. So when I’m lying face up, my hands are usually quite close the edges of the bed and I would just hold on the edge so that they don’t slip down if I fall asleep (anyone has this habit?). So when she positioned herself beside the bed and started rubbing my thighs from top to down (from upper thigh to knee to calf), I think you guys can pretty much guess what happened....

Her heavenly Lycra encased thighs and mound kept brushing against the back and sides of palm, which was clutching the side of the massage bed. Good lord this was insane! My cock uncrontollably sprung to attention and strained against the briefs and stood out awkwardly underneath the towel. I swear she must have notice it but I couldn’t see a reaction from her, and she continued working hard to give my thighs a good rundown. At this point, little head took over big head and I began extending my knuckles and thumb but by bit. So that the contact with her thighs and pussy became more pronounced. I was actually terrified that she would tell me off but again, there was no reaction from her