Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
Pings deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Recounting Good Times at Legit Massage Place

Hi guys,

I’ve been here forever but never posted... a typical lurker. But I’ve recently felt the urge to come out of my shell and start sharing my experiences as well. Perhaps as a catharsis to my mid-life crisis.

This first post is about an amazing sequence of events I experienced at this legit masssage place near the Bugis area about 2 years ago. My encounter with this masseuse was the first of its kind and an unforgettable experience.

Premise

I’m 36, big sized and a divorcee. Been having my share of fun for quite some time. This spa has been around for at least 10 years and I’ve been going to it for at least 4, with never anything more than some slight teasing.

It was sometime in early 2018, when I revisited this spa after at least half a year of absence. Was going through a Seng Nang phase in my career and had time to burn. So on a Friday after work, I took a short drive down, and went in looking for some good massage. The recep surprisingly remembered me and we chatted for a while before she brought me to a room with attached shower located in a corner of the second storey. She assigned me a new masseuse who was small-sized ( she knows I don’t like those back-breaking massages).

Long story short, I showered, put on the disposable briefs and lay down on the massage bed. A short time later, a really cute voice asked if she could enter and I said yes. Lifting up my head, I could see through the dim light that it was a cute little lady, who wasn’t exactly super chio, but was extremely cherubic. The one thing I DID notice... was her super slim legs AND her polo shirt stretched very tightly across the front of her very small framed chest. At least a B-C cupper on a 1.52-1.55 girl. Wow.