View Single Post
Old 09-06-2019, 11:40 AM
Little Samster~

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 21
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by katdbc1 View Post
my first post and my first fr. booked celine for 90 mins session in advance. her place is walkable distance from mrt and instructions given were clear. she lives alone in a studio. she is definitely way older in than her pics .. around late 30s. not e cups and sagging tummy. showered alone as she dint care much to offer tht and when I came back .she was texting on 2 HP. after few mins started massage . decent one.. midway she asked if I can cut down to 60 mins. maybe another booking already . nuru was quick on the massage table itself .. JG was really slow and good .. session ended on time at 1 hr and charged me only for the hr which was good

overall not my type for rtm
U got the link to this ML?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES