View Single Post
Old 16-02-2019, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 781 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Mini thermae near university

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
i dont think they do it deliberately, but many are weak, they know price but gal see they weak ask for more scared lose face so just give, or others wanna impress gal know market rate but wanna seem rich powerful so give more...and finally it unrelated to the guys but the more a place becomes popular with tourist the girls will naturally charge more....thats reason i stop sharing as worse the guys you share to are ungrateful after overpay and you tell them that they reply its their money and if they feel happy they give more, they come once or twice, why they care of spoil playground, typical selfishness so now i also selfish keep good spots for myself
I even more selfish
I sometimes spoil market a bit yet i dont wanna share info with strangers
So no one know the places i play and i spoil market there myself, i didnt spoil other people's market(with almost no tourists)