View Single Post
Old 15-02-2019, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Vice Trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypee View Post
Please dont flame me too much, just thought it will be awkward if I were to go club with 1 gal though not impossible, thus asking if other bros with the same preferences wanna go together.
Speaking from experience, it is not easy to organise such outings, and you may also meet samsters here who would try to take advantage of you if you are a newbie to Thai night scenes. So good luck and hope you will find like-minded bros- otherwise, it may spoil your holiday.

Considering you're a newbie, and i assume you can't speak thai, the 14k per day budget will be enough for your day and night chionging activities. This is assuming you don't go G club every night. Yes there are places much cheaper as some bros alluded to, but typically you would need to speak some thai to go there. I would suggest you stick to the 'tourist spots' that are talked about in this threads. You'll have enough fun already.

Need any recommendations, can drop me a pm. I will try to reply when i can.