Thread: L16 h69
View Single Post
Old 31-01-2019, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 13
Geekynerd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeekynerd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeekynerd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeekynerd is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: L16 h69

L1669- Lulu

Have always been wanting to try this lulu but when i want to try, she's always working. There's one time when i waited, her customer extended 2 more sessions Finally saw her looks pretty, fair and possess very lovely legs. Got hard immediately, told okt i want her. We then proceeded to the room. She asked me if i want her to take off my clothes, i thought to myself why not? We took off our clothes then proceeded to shower.

Shower - 2/10

Shower was really just soaping and cleaning up. Nothing much in this area

Catbath - 8/10

OMG She's a CAT! Her licking skills really solid, has a long tongue. She uses a mint spray on her mouth before licking my body. She really knows how to use her tongue well. Her AR was also not bad

BBBJ - 9/10

Excellent, Amazing. With her tongue, this segment would definitely be on a high side. She licks your thing like a lollipop. No man would not love it.

FJ - 7/10

Very accomodating, allowed to do whichever position i choose to. However her pussy was not very tight, i guess too many bros made it loose. No frenching was allowed, only lip kissing and pecks

RTF? yes, when i want to have a good BJ. She would be the one i seek