View Single Post
Old 30-12-2018, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 6
nickelwise is a Helpful and Caring Samsternickelwise is a Helpful and Caring Samsternickelwise is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fujian-Quanzhou cheap laids 泉州性价比屌

So an update for Quanzhou. I'm currently in the Qiaonan/Chidian area near Jinjiang. I was walking in the parking lot at the little supermarket near my apartment and I saw a business card advertising sauna services with a wechat code. Scanned wechat code. Spot is a sauna 7th floor of hotel. 368 or 468 for 70 minutes, cim, bbbj, one dragon, nuru, unlimited shots. Start with shower, girl showers with you, then massage with body, kissing body, flip over for Bbbj, the missy, then hop off for cim. For the 368 service the mei mei is 30-35 years old, but may look younger to our western wolf friends girl. I opted for the 468 option and the girl looked early 20s. Original price is 468 and 568 if you don't book early, according to the contact on wechat, but you only need to give 10 minute heads up. If any brothers want wechat info pm me. This is a better alternative to meishi street if you are looking for a safer environment rather than a quickie