Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
freeman82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ballster View Post
Just to share my FR from yesterday session.

I went to Saigon MP and did a special massage for the first time in JB.
OKT asked me if i come before, i said its my first time so i request to give me a lady with big neh neh.

Once im in my room, the lady come in and looks reluctant to serve me. She even asked me if i want her or not. She throw attitude straightaway of cos i dont want la, i told her I don’t want. Then OKT come in and say, you say you want big neh neh, take this one. Being a first timer, i suck thumb lor, then just proceed with the lady.

So it started a bit awkward, she dont like me i dont like her so i just close my eyes and lay down the bed then she massage me. I told myself just enjoy the session as i paid for it already.

After the massage, we went to shower and she took of her towel, walaowey the boobs really big sia, so her looks grew on me after the shower. She is not skinny, boobs maybe C or bigger. She has some back tattoos, 1 star tattoo on the left tummy and 2 small stars tattoo om the right cheeks on her face.

Proceed with the special massage, her B2B is quite power, she licked my balls and inner thighs and she flick my dick coz he is not responding then we both laugh, then awkwardness is gone. After then she sucked my nips and proceed with HJ. Ill give it to her, shes very good. After few minutes i came and she asked me if i want FJ. I said i dont want and maybe next time. She keeps on giving me the come lets fuck i want your money face and i keep on rejecting her.
Then she keeps on slapping my butt. In the end the session became better. Lol.

Looks: 6/10 looks late 30s
Body: 8/10 for boobs lover. She has some nice light brown nips
B2B: 9/10
Massage: 7 her head massage is okay, the rest is so so only
HJ: 9/10
BBBJ: 8
Which Saigon bro?