View Single Post
Old 14-12-2018, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrcLust View Post
...The reason I ask is for genuine dick massage . To get a massage with happy endings is practically easy everywhere in Batam. Thanks again for the info.
The reason why i talk about dick massage becos when i am sure to go bonking in my room,i also need to revitalize. Good food,good drinks and good dick maintenance helps keep my fun ongoing and going and going and going......,hehehe..

Have a good time in your next Batam trip.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkbread View Post
I know I have to start looking for more girls and not just rely on one. She is consistently booked daily over the past 4 weeks. Time to pay a visit to other joints to expand my basket.
I guess there is no need for more advise on your issue,hehehe...as you already knew what you need to do,hehehe...and what you said above were close to what i meant by not putting all apples in one basket. Its like, i know smoking is not good for my health,and i am sure most smokers knew that too,but we still smoke,hehehe...

Hope you can find at least 2 to 3 girls you like in the different booking joints. Over 100 girls and at such a high-change turnover rate,surely you can find a few good ones. Just a matter of time.

Cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info