View Single Post
Old 11-10-2018, 05:58 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 0
vivianward is a name known to allvivianward is a name known to allvivianward is a name known to allvivianward is a name known to allvivianward is a name known to allvivianward is a name known to all
Re: Scam and new tricks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachsea View Post
Dear fellow Brother and also Sister who are looking for SD.
Below are some new tricks I am seeing which causing issue for guys and also those genuine ladies seeking SD .

1. Transfer scam , guys pls stop giving in.

2. SPA,KTV or FL using SD platform seeking SD but actual selling FL

3. Talk a lot then last minute say code red or others , can only BJ which price near to their initial FJ** this is getting rampant pls stop giving in

4. Fake SB or trolls or gay guys seeking cheap thrill

5. Meet up coffee money $50-200 to “assess “ Chemistry . This is debatable but a lot is using this as an excuse

6. High end dinner ; trying to make you pay for expensive dinner and gift but not much intimacy or zero intimacy as per experienced by another bro

7.Self entitled SB who set all rules and criteria .

Please add more if you see other style in the market .

Thanks
I think point 1, 2 ,4, 5 and 6 are valid. But the other points are making me wonder.

For point 3, an arrangement goes by monthly allowance or at minimal bi monthly allowance. Not sure what you mean by "price near to their initial FJ**". What is FJ btw 😂 So ya, sounds like a ppm to me which is not quite a SD/SB arrangement. Unless the SB uses code red or other reasons every week as an excuse not to have sex, then I think she is likely trying to be funny.

For point 7, I think you have to let us know what are the rules and criteria that you deem as being self entitled? Rules in bedroom? Income criteria? Marital status criteria? Just like SDs who have preferences for certain types of looks, figure and age, I think it's fair for the SBs to have their own preferences too. However if SBs are overly selective in terms of looks, height and weight of the SD, then I think it is really overboard la.