View Single Post
Old 18-04-2018, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
susubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysusubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
if wana invest please invest in thailand and give us discount!!! Buy over Thermae maybe and put a lot SYT inside give exclusive privilege to SBF members can? 5555555 Free flow beer would be nice plus some chips n peanuts to past time while look see girls.
Norice only puts any effort to broadcast lies and fake news about AC to line pockets, too lazy even take a 2s photo to backup his fake allegations. You think he's gonna actually make effort and spend money to help the same SBF members he's trying to scam

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Posted b4 else where. Moved here for those who needed it.

Thermae Cafe Guide Jap Original Version

Use the browser auto translate plugin translate to english if u don't read jap. more or less there. 555555
Next time I in Thermae, must talk to to some Japs and ask them how much they pay an confirm if they are spoiling market, or Thai Gers pulling a Norice (i.e. lying) and broadcasting fake news for selfish reasons.

Even the Jap Thermae guide above you posted above list standard prices as:

short: 2,000 to 2,500 baht
long: 4,000 to 5,000 baht

These prices consistent with what i have paid...even before when girl ask for more, they settle for this range after negotiations. Who cares what the Japs pay.... What i lack in JPY i make up with in looks and confidence (not that i am supermodel, but i make efforts to dress up and look good, and sadly most guys make no efforts to clean up nice and show up in shorts/sandals/glasses/golf shirt etc)

"I'll admit, current bar girls (in Angeles City) are NOT as beautiful as previous years" - norice a.k.a 'Korean Superstar'