View Single Post
Old 06-03-2018, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
AnQi(1425)

FR based on my session wif this AnQi(1425) about 6 months ago....

AnQi(1425)....24-25 yr old mm fm Sichuan(born in the yr of the Monkey)...quite fair fresh feminine demure yet wif a tinge of sultriness chio oriental looker wif a heart shaped face n has a slight tapered chin, lovely smallish eyes, shapely nose, light freckles, wears little makeup except red lipstick which enhances her fair chio womanly allure soft lips n soft tongue....dark brown straight mid length hair....smells nice n has a strong nu ren wei allure!....162+cm tall, firm shapely longish legs.....perky B cup boobs wif sensuous thick cherry shaped light brown nipples which turn reddish when high!....slim curvy bod wif slight tummy impression, smooth skin, lovely shaped back(47+kg wt)....quite a perky juicy biggish ass, gd bounce n cushion!...bushy pussy....ML experience in SZ, gd strong masseuse hands....

Overall sex svc is avg n gfe is vgd.....sensual seductive girly chiobu.....quite natural n spontaneous....gentle n tender + gd company....strikes me as genuine albeit a smart sharp cookie(Sichuan mm lah!)....reluctant frencher, wet lips kissing only....also appears to be xtra keen on hygiene!...

Shower...sensual soapy scrub + soothing soapy massage + gd eyecontact....v nice sight n feel of her boobs, bod, pussy, ass n legs....

Bed....again v nice boobs bod pussy ass legs feel n sight + gd eyecontact....light catbath...sensual nipples rub on me cock followed by boobs fuck....no AR....CBJ which really surprised me....the CBJ was actually not bad though as she used an extra thin condom, did it w/o hands, slurpy tongue twirl head swirl n included lick n suck of balls...

My turn....she declined me tonguefu which was another bummer....but must say she made up for this to a certain extent by her natural high passionate sensuous horny wild streak when i fondled tweaked sucked n squeezed her boobs/nipples!!....seems like she really enjoys hving her boobs/nipples ravished as she grabbed n embraced me tightly, v nice bod to bod contact wif cock rub on pussy as well, her eyes rolling, high 'pain' looks, bite her lower lip, face n neck flush, loud moans, her bod eventually shivering like she had the big O, she literally cld not get enuff of me ravishing her boobs/nipples, v shiok jav feel n sight!!....

Fj....natural passionate sensuous high horny wild feel n sight once again, similar to her tits reaction, to the extent tat i was able to slightly get some of her tongue afew times!!....pussy neither tight nor loose, can take n seems to enjoy a hard pounding!....all std positions....misch passionate embrace n grip even wif pump back fm her!....doggie nice bounce n cushion, she urging me on to fuck her harder!!....misch wif her ass on the edge of the bed, her legs wrapped ard me bum, deep tight feel....asian cowgal n cowgal she rode n pumped me hard n fast, loud moans, took me hands n placed them on her boobs urging me on to squeeze them hard!!....ended wif cuddles, wet lips kiss, soothing massage n gd conversation.....

Overall an enjoyable bonk.....actually this is a tough call n v subjective as just based on her avg sex svc particularly CBJ + no tonguefu + no french i wld hv rated her below gem potential.....but.....becuz of her fair fresh chiobu womanly looks, nice boobs/bod/ass + her natural high feminine passionate sensuous horny wild sexual response to my boobs/nipples ravishing/fucking n her gd sensual seductive company, this total combo makes me inclined to rate her as gem potential.....