View Single Post
Old 22-02-2018, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 8
dcfv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Those with Fuck Buddies, Little 3s 小三, Friends with benefits fall in....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeLanYong View Post
Siriusam,

Wow!! Just wow. Your story is so poignant. So beautiful, yet so sad. Left me gobsmacked. It is too good to be stuck in the middle of this thread. Can you do the bros here a favour and start a new thread with it? I am sure many will benefit from your wisdom.

"Change yourself, change the world" - so true.

I have always believed that IF a man can change his MIND, he can change his LIFE. One should not always insist on the way he views things / views his wife / views his marriage. But unfortunately, most men are stubborn.

Siriusam,
Can I share a story back? Your kids. You wrote....

This is me.

If it is any comfort, I can assure you that your kids will learn from your mistake and become better people. I know, its not glam. I just finished nagging at my number 2 to change out of her uniform and finished coaching number 3 on his 默写. But it is joy unspeakable to have a complete family. Take care bro. Don't beat yourself too hard. Be happy.
MoeLanYong,

While you are well meaning, like a brother commented, you appear self righteous, a bit like friends of "Job." You get what I mean ...

You lack empathy because you do not have a real story to tell where we can relate to.